Roadmap for enrolling a child
· Be a resident of Delaware County
· Between the ages of 6-14 years old
· Commit to a minimum of 12 months in the program
· Be willing to complete a parent and child interview
· Stay in contact with BBBS coordinator
· Would you like to enroll your child? The first step is simple.
· Enter your zip code at the following link: http://www.bbbs.org/enroll-a-child/
· Enter your contact information and click submit
· Coordinator will set date & time to interview.
· Coordinator will also get to know your child, their personality, and the activities they would be interested in doing!
· When volunteer and parent approve a match, the Big and Little will meet!
· Bigs & families will stay in contact with each other to coordinate meetings to do fun activities in the community!
· Surveys show the impact! Surveys will be sent at different times during the match to determine program outcomes.
· Your information is highly valuable to help us continue to improve our program and determine how the program is impacting the community
Beyond the Match
· Be in contact with match support coordinator
o Every 30 days for matches under one year
o Every 90 days for matches over one year